Customer Service and Retention
At our next Coffee Break, on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 11:00 AM ET we're focusing on Customer Service and Retention. Agencies are under pressure to increase service to clients, while at the same time having to take on more and more administrative work. It's a challenge and it can impact customer retention. We'll facilitate a discussion of this topic that impacts agency processes, staffing, and technology and hear how some agencies are having success.
Some of the questions we will address are:
- What are the major issues you're facing when it comes to service and retention?
- Has your agency staffing changed to address any of these issues?
- Do you measure customer retention? How, and why or why not?
- Are the service issues different depending on line of business?
- What kinds of technology and tools are you using to help? How did you decide what would work best for your agency?
- What other resources do you turn to?
- Are there things your clients ask for that you can't deliver, or that are difficult to deliver? How do you handle?
- Do you partner with carriers or others on customer service? Why or why not?
- Are there tools or information the PIA could develop that would be helpful?