Upcoming Education & Events
- About Us
- Sales & Marketing
- Strategic Planning for Agency Owners
- PIA 401 (k)
- PIA Blueprint for Agency Success
- PIA Member Reimbursement
- AVYST eForms Wizard
- The Agent Experience
- ACORD Forms End User License
- Agency Agreement Review Service
- Employee Profiling
- Hire with IdealTraits
- Rough Notes Advantage Plus
- PIA UPS Program
- RPost Encrypted Email Delivery and Signature Service
- The PIA Partnership
- News & Analysis
- Upcoming Education & Events
Education and In-person Events
Our robust education program provides you with opportunities to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques. We also understand that sometimes you need to get from behind your computer to network with others, so we offer in-person opportunities to connect throughout the year. We constantly add new courses, webinars, and events to our offerings to help you expand your knowledge and improve your skills.
Filter by webinars, CE, or CPIA courses with the links on the right. Be sure to regularly check the calendar below to see what's going on!
Registration fees: PIA Members-make sure to log-in at the top of the screen to receive your discount on registration for being a Member!
Member rate: $179*
Nonmember rate: $205*
*Includes all per-student CE filing fees.
Participants will be provided with specific tools for analyzing consumer needs; will learn to utilize risk identification techniques to gather pertinent prospect information; will develop skills necessary to assimilate information gathered into a customized protection program; and will participate in exercises designed to promote effective delivery of proven solutions. Throughout each section of the workshop material, tips for preventing Errors & Omissions are highlighted and discussed.
Important information about receiving and maintaining your CPIA Designation
Upon completion of the three-part series Insurance Success Seminars, CPIA designation attendees are notified of their eligibility. Attendees have 3 years to complete the three-part CPIA series upon completion of their first class. Attendees are awarded the designation and will be notified by email from the CPIA Program Office. Diplomas are prepared on a quarterly basis.
The CPIA designation does require an annual update. This update requirement can be satisfied by attending one of the following:
- attend one of the core Insurance Success Seminars, CPIA 1 - Position for Success; CPIA 2 - Implement for Success; CPIA 3 - Sustain Success
- attend one of the Advanced Insurance Success Seminars;
- maintain Ruby, Sapphire, or Diamond level membership in the CPIA Program
100% attendance is required. Registrants must be listening to audio and log onto the visual portion of the PIA webinar session to receive credit. Participants who log in late; leave early; or miss any instruction time will not receive CE credit, or if applicable, plan certification or E&O loss-control credit. Late-comers may choose to remain on the PIA webinar, but they will not receive credit or certification.
- If more than five business days prior to program: Cancellations/transfers are fully refundable.
- If less than five business days: Cancellations/transfers incur fees of $60 for online CIC programs and $15 for online CISR or CPIA programs.
- No-shows: No refunds or transfers are allowed.