PIA Flood Insurance Program with The Hartford
Since 2004, PIA and The Hartford have joined together to provide PIA member agents the opportunity to offer their customers flood insurance through The Hartford, a WYO company. The program is available to PIA members and their policyholders in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and offers special PIA member commissions starting with the first sale (no minimums to qualify).
With The Hartford, PIA members will get the best in service with:
- A dedicated and knowledgeable book transfer team.
- A dedicated, local sales director for your territory.
- Training and continuing education credits.
- Proprietary flood CAT e-alerts.
- Easy-to-use marketing and sales tools.
- State of the art analytics and tools to help you cross-sell to your existing customers
Special PIA member commission rates, with no minimum production requirements, help this program stand out.Alexi Papandon, SVP, Products & Services, PIA
Through The Hartford Flood's online platform, we offer the most advanced Internet services available including:
- Flood zone determinations.
- Claims reporting.
- Policy database download and maintenance.
- Electronic application submission.
- Electronic movement of premium and commission funds.
- Production reports.
- Assistance in obtaining elevation certificates.
- Repetitive loss review.