Welcome Agents! We’re glad you’re here.
PIA is prepared to serve your entire agency.
There is a membership offering perfect for you.
- Active Member: The first member who joins the Association from each agency or brokerage company. All employees of the agency are entitled to member benefits and services. $275/year
- Additional Agency Staff Subscription to PIA Connection: An Agency Staff member who would like to receive a copy of PIA Connection Magazine. $12/year. Please contact PIA directly to register additional agency staff for PIA Connection subscriptions.
- Retired Member: Available to an individual who, prior to leaving the insurance industry, was an active member or associated with one or more active members of the Association for a minimum of five consecutive years. $25/year. Please contact PIA directly to become a retired member.
Click here if you would like to print and mail your membership application.
A snapshot of benefits of membership:
PIA members receive access to all of the member benefits described in the PIA Guide to Member Benefits PLUS:
Additional Professional Development and Educational Opportunities:
- Discounted online CE through WebCE
- Discounted prelicensing courses
- Discounted CPIA courses
- Discounted Insurance CSR Sales Master Class
- Trusted Risk Advisor Certification
A Variety of E&O Markets:
Admitted markets vary by state. Robust surplus lines programs are available for those who need it. Contact Teresa Lewis, national insurance representative at 703-518-1381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-policyholders: Would you like to request an E&O indication or have a producer contact you closer to your policy expiration date? If so, visit our E&O webpage.