Cyber Liability Insurance
Cyber Liability Insurance from PIA
62 percent of all cyber attacks hit small and mid-sized businesses. That's why PIA created a cyber insurance program tailor made for PIA members and their small and mid-sized business clients. And while it's great for agents to sell, it's so easy for agents to buy you'll never shop for cyber any other way again.
PIA has partnered with ABA Insurance Services and selected Great American Insurance Company (rated A+ by A.M. Best) as the premier carrier for the PIA cyber insurance program.
The PIA enhanced cyber insurance policy covers both first and third party loss. Coverage includes:
- Social Engineering
- Fraudulent Funds Transfer
- Business Interruption
- Data Breach/Privacy
- Network Security
- Media Liability
See how PIA cyber insurance can protect your agency from cyber exposures in these seven coverage areas.
What makes shopping for PIA cyber insurance so quick and easy for agents to buy?
We only serve insurance agents, which enables us to offer:
- Self-serve slot rating.
- Our program's lightening-fast, sixty-second cyber app.
It's like a breath of fresh air, only faster.
Just ask for a quote and you'll see.
PIA Policy Enhancements
In addition to the seven coverage parts listed above, PIA and ABAIS have worked with Great American Insurance Company to provide PIA members with the following policy enhancements:
- Expanded definition of multimedia wrongful acts – unauthorized use of website links, frames, formats, fonts, style, characters, titles.
- Coverage for HIPAA fines.
- Extended notice of Data Compromise (data breach event) from 5 to 30 days.
- Extended notice of Claim from 60 to 90 days after the end of the Policy Period.
- Extended notice of Non-Renewal from 60 to 90 days in advance of the Policy Expiration.
Request a Quote
Agents in the following states are served directly by PIA's national E&O and cyber specialists:
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia