PIA DMV: PIA's Direct Marketing Vault
PIA's turnkey, direct mail, marketing campaign creator puts you in the drivers seat. With the PIA DMV, you can:
- Target personal or commercial lines prospects, anywhere in the U.S.
- Select demographics such as location, income, age, type of household, etc. for your personal lines campaigns or target an industry for commercial lines campaigns.
- Use PIA's creative templates or have our partner, One Brand, create a design just for your agency.
- Use geofencing technology to reach prospects with digital ads on their devices.
PIA DMV marketing campaigns can take many forms, but they all include two basic elements:
- Targeted Lists: A highly targeted list that closely matches your agency's target demographics.
- Captivating Creative: Marketing collateral that always includes a direct mail postcard, but can (and probably should) include matching digital ads delivered through geofencing technology to the same individuals who received your postcards.
The PIA DMV currently includes four creative templates that PIA members can customize for their marketing campaigns at no additional cost.
Prefer a different design? PIA's partner, One Brand, has an amazing group of designers who can bring any concept to life in amazing ways.
Some PIA DMV programs require custom designs and build the cost right into the price. This includes Discount Zones, the newest service in the PIA DMV and now the least expensive way to reach prospects.
See for yourself.
View the PIADMV Design Portfolio to see all 4 PIA templates (pages 2-5), customized versions (pages 6-8), digital ads (pages 7-8, 12) and custom designs created for PIA members (pages 10-12).
PIA's Direct Marketing Vault provides PIA members with multiple ways to target prospects, including:
- Discount Zones: Absolutely the least expensive and most streamlined way to reach prospects. Similar to EDDM, but available to only about 80 million homes across the U.S. Design, print and deliver for only 19 cents per postcard. Discount Zone mailings don't use PIA postcard templates, but instead include the cost of designing a custom, 8.375" x 5" postcard for your agency. Learn more about Discount Zones.
- EDDM: Using the USPS' Every Door Direct Mail program to target homes, and to a lesser degree, businesses, in specific postal routes that match your desired demographics. Mailer is addressed to "Local Postal Customer."
Watch EDDM Video.
Download EDDM/One Brand Overview PDF.
- New Movers: Targeting people who have recently moved through the "New Movers" program. This ongoing program includes the cost of designing a custom postcard for your agency.
- P/L Lists: Using custom personal lines lists based on your demographics preferences, such as age, race, gender, income level, etc.
Watch Targeted Mailer Video.
Download Targeted Mailer Overview PDF.
- C/L Lists: Using custom commercial lines lists tailored to the industry you want to appeal to.
- Your Curated List: Have your own mailing list? No problem.
PIA's partner went above and beyond helping me to improve the ad flow for geofencing which is something I'd never done before.Diane Tait, A & B Insurance Agency Inc, Jacksonville, FL
Direct Mail vs. Digital
The majority of PIA members add digital advertising to their PIA DMV postcard mail campaign. Why?
Why postcards in the modern age? Maybe it's because our mailboxes are almost empty, but research by Valassis shows that many consumers now look forward to receiving marketing promotions in their mailboxes.
Why add digital ads to your postcard campaign? Because geofencing technology ensures your prospects will see your ad on their electronic devices.
Download Digital Marketing Overview PDF.
Ready to create your first marketing campaign?
You are just moments away from having your very own PIA DMV marketing portal where you can create and track your marketing campaigns.
Please complete the form below so that PIA's partner, One Brand, can prepare your portal. They will then email your username and temporary password to access the PIA DMV.