PIA Member Reimbursement Program
In Wake of COVID-19 Crisis, PIA Helps PIA Members Get Back to Business
What is the PIA Member Reimbursement Program?
PIA, with financial support from National General Insurance, Progressive Insurance, State Auto Insurance Companies and West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, is now providing reimbursements to PIA members who use select PIA member programs. PIA members may request reimbursements totaling up to $500 on a first-come, first-served basis, while funds last.
Fund availability is currently high.
Two Parts to the PIA Member Reimbursement Program
Marketing Reimbursement Program: Request a reimbursement of up to $250 when using PIA's marketing services to build new business. PIA member programs eligible for the Marketing Reimbursement include:
- PIA DMV: PIA's Direct Marketing Vault, direct mail and digital marketing made easy
- PIA Design & Print Services, PIA's in-house, agent-focused, design agency
Partnership Reimbursement Program: Request a reimbursement of up to $250 when using the following programs made available through the PIA Partnership:
- Agency Journey Mapping, the PIA Partnership's new perpetuation planning program
- IdealTraits employee recruiting platform, as seen in the PIA Partnership's Winning@Talent
- Omnia Profile behavioral assessments, as seen in the PIA Partnership's Winning@Talent
How to Get Reimbursed
PIA members, please follow these simple steps to get reimbursed (one Marketing Reimbursement and one Partnership Reimbursement per PIA National membership, for a maximum total reimbursement of $500).
Step 1. Place an order through any of the programs described above.
Step 2. Email paid receipt to email@example.com along with the following information (* INDICATES REQUIRED):
- PIA member's full name *
- Agency name *
- Street address, city, state, zip code *
- PIA National A1 Member ID#, if known